Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vinnies - Edithvale




Great shop and very handy for those travelling on public transport as it's just about opposite Edithvale train station on the Frankston train line.

It's just had a new manager and it's looking a lot more organised, there have been a few move abouts over the past few months and I'm (as ever) impressed with this shop.



It's a great sized Op Shop and has a great selection of clothing - ladieswear, menswear & children's clothing.  There's room for furniture, lots and lots of toys, a great area for books at the back and a great assortment of bric a brac.





I have to be honest, I didn't have much time to have a good look around as Mr 2.5 was more interested in getting lunch but I'll be back as it's a great one to head to if you have children and a pram.






I came away with a swing style check Crossroads jacket above and a vintage Sportscraft blazer, the Sportsgirl leather biker style jacket was just a bit too small for me though.

The Edithvale Vinnies shop is open Monday - Friday 9am-5pm and also a Saturday morning 9am-1pm

For more information on the great work Vinnies do click here

No comments:

Post a Comment