Monday, April 9, 2012

Drum Roll Please!!! Op Shop Tour Competition

Wow!!

Thanks to all who entered I loved seeing the variety of entries.

Alicia had the most votes with her op shop score.


A vintage Olympia typewriter in mint condition from her local op shop.

I'd also like to thank Melbourne Op Shop Tours for offering a pair of tickets for my first competition, I bet most of you are like me though and need little incentive to op shop but this is a nice bonus!!

Check out their website for more info or find them on Facebook to be kept up to date with news and events.

Here are a few more of the entries - see my Facebook page for all of them.

From CPS Op Shop
From Mina and Oli
From Must Be Thrifty
from Jade
from Anthea
Any favourites?  I'll be doing some digging now for the next competition, any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment