Thursday, April 5, 2012

Op Shop Ball 2013? I'm Banking On It.

I sooooo wanted to go to the Variety Op Shop Ball in Melbourne but I had a wedding the next day and $150 for a ticket was a little too pricey for me this time - it seemed a jam packed worthwhile night though and finances won't beat me if it's on next year.

I'm a strong believer in where there's a will there's a way


From Variety website

I have a plan though and it will take just $3 a week

From Kaboodle

It's currently in a take out container though so I'll be on the hunt for a prettier tin or piggy bank from.... you guessed it an op shop!

Anyone with me?  Anyone else saving up for something special?

2 comments:

  1. I'll try and aim to make it next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh!! Just need to confirm it's still on, I haven't budgeted for a flight to the NSW one!!

    ReplyDelete