Thursday, October 11, 2012

Op Shop Picks

Have been a bit lazy and not taken any pictures of anything I've bought at the op shops this week so here's a round up of some of my picks that others (less lazy than myself) have managed to share:-)

Feel free to link up any of your recent finds below though, I love seeing what thrifty finds people have been buying.

From Bungalow Bliss
How gorgeous are these prints, lovely vintage linen and tea towels.

From Andi B Goode
One as a gift one from an op shop


From Andi B Goode
Both are lovely!

From I Op Therefore I Am
How sweet are these vintage peacock cabinet knobs :-)

From Style Wilderness
Style Wilderness is in Tokyo and taking some amazing pictures, this is a flea market but just look at the setting.  I would probably go every week if my local market looked like that!

From Business Chic
Refashioned Salvos shirt, wow!


From Winter Owls

Very sweet owl

And finally one that made me smile

From @twelvevacancies on Twitter

When you want to climb the wall
And stand right up and shout
Here's a little DAMMIT doll
You cannot do without
Just grasp it firmly by the legs
And find a place to slam it
And as you knock the stuffing out
Yell DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT

I've swapped a button for the first time this week so if any of you fellow op shop fans blog and fancy swapping buttons please just drop me a message.

Happy op shopping everyone - Vicky

5 comments:

  1. Certainly some great finds. I picked up a suit case like that from the free to good home pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely, Op Shop Jnr is always a fan of the free toy basket in some op shops

      Delete
  2. Heya Vicky! Those sheets are amazing - I'm really starting to keep my eye out for vintage sheets - they have longevity that some of the 'new' stuff just doesn't have hey? And those peacock door handles - OMG! Kel xx

    ReplyDelete