Saturday, October 13, 2012

Op Shop Thrifty Wedding

No, not mine

From Paper Polaroid on Etsy

Next year I head back to the UK for the first time in over five years to be maid of honour at my sister's wedding.

I am sooooo excited.


From Praise Wedding

She has pinned a good selection of ideas and I'm now going to attempt to get crafty and help her how I can from Australia.

The wedding is being held in a lovely large manor house in Brecon, Wales over one weekend in September 2013.


From Tribal Times

The wedding takes place on Saturday afternoon but guest will be arriving for three nights from Friday and we need to turn this place into something special and personal.

From EatDrinkChic.com
I am so pleased there are so many ideas already available online... I have spent hours "researching" (I can now call it something purposeful hahahah!!!).

From Wanelo
If you have ideas please let me know, I've included some inspiration and the twelve month countdown is now on!!

From Libby James Blog
I don't even want to think of the bridesmaid dress until Op Shop Bump has arrived early next year!!

I would love some links to other sites also or blogs if you know any.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for an inspiring post, whilst I had my wedding some years ago now, I have a very close friend tying the knot this December and she's after vintage inspired ideas, so I have sent a link to your blog, to her - as a priority!! Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Kelly!
    I made my first paper crane today (they want 1000 - luckily not all from me!) It took me about 2 hours, I better speed up :-)

    I'll post some pictures of the one's that don't end up looking more like pigeons or ducks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I love all of these gorgeous pics.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete