Thursday, July 11, 2013

Photo A Day Op Shop Challenge


Taken from Perth Fashion Festival Restyle

It's a month long challenge begining in August and I'll do my best to take part, I may even rope Op Shop Jnr and Op Shop Baby into it when possible.

There will be a few bloggers taking part to keep you inspired including

littlemissmonbon.com shopping and blogging for The Salvation Army
wherethestyledthingsare.com - shopping and blogging for Good Sammy
thekidsareintrouble.com - shopping and blogging for The RSPCA
thelovethread.blogspot.com - shopping and blogging for Anglicare
moderngirlsinvintagepearls.blogspot.com shopping and blogging for The Australian Red Cross
vintagechic.net.au shopping and blogging for Save The Children
the-harbour-master.com shopping and blogging for Vinnies

I am no where near as stylish as this lot but I think I would be able to match them with my love of op shops!

How can everyone take part?

We have a picture to help out out and a hashtag of #Restyle2013 - you can now use hashtags on facebook too don't forget.




From Perth Fashion Festival



Would be great to see some of your entries, com e on Melbourne Fashion Week, pull your finger out and support initiatives like this!

1 comment:

  1. It's such a great initiative! I'm so honored to be one of the ambassadors for this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete