Friday, February 14, 2014

Upcycling

UPCYCLE
A trip to Salvos in Berri where I volunteer led me to some purchase for upcycling.  Our store and a store in Adelaide are having a friendly competition to sell the most accessories.  What an excuse for a 'quick look', not that I need an excuse.  I also make jewellery, hair accessories and upcycle what I can and this led me to the gems below. The LP record is also there as our store is having a Grease night later in the year for a fundraiser and I experimented in making bowls out of records for decorations.

These items
 
 
became these treasures for someone to love
 
 
 
All this keeps me busy as at the moment I am unable to work.  Fingers crossed my past time becomes a bit of a money maker one day.  
 


1 comment:

  1. Love this! I am into upcycling and re-purposing items from op shops too!!

    ReplyDelete