Friday, March 21, 2014

Pandora's Closet

Hiya! This week my boyfriend and I took a mid-week break to go see a few bands in Auckland then take in alil opshop therapy in Auckland and along the way home...
In Paeroa we came accross this little gem...
It had an awesome collection of reasonally priced vintage & retro dresses and a few more modern pieces of clothing. Fun antiques & collectables. I couldn't resist snapping a few pics:

 

The shop was so fun I could have spent hours in there checking out everything and I'll be sure to call in again next time we're passing through. And there was no way I could resist taking home this vintage, embroidered pinafore!


And it was just $15! Love finding such fun pieces so unexpectedly :)

1 comment:

  1. That pinafore is amazing....you look gorgeous! I'm hoping a day trip through Paeroa will be on our next itinerary to New Zealand. I love the op shopping over there.

    ReplyDelete